Pagine

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New wool!

Hello there! I was at the seaside again this weekend, these pretty photos are by my friend because for some reason I wasn't really feeling like taking pictures so I happily handed my camera to her...

Buondì! Questo weekend ero di nuovo al mare, queste foto le ha fate la mia amica perchè per qualche motivo non ero molto ispirata e le ho dato volentieri la mia macchina affinchè facesse lei (e visti i risultati, ho fatto bene...)









A few weeks ago my parents went to the mountains and came back with a little present for me...
Qualche settimana fa i miei son andati in montagna e son tornati con un regalino per me...

This lovely new yarn! It is a wool-acrylic blend and the colors are lovely (this is as close as I could get to the real color, honestly I didn't try as much as I could have, but the result is not too bad, the blue is a little brighter in real life maybe). I was thinking of making some big scarf/shawl thing for myself with it...but I have so many projects I'm working on right now that it will have to wait a little...

Questa bellissima lana! Si tratta di un misto lana e i colori son stupendi (dopo un po' di tentativi, non troppissimi in verità perchè sono pigra, questa è la foto che ho fatto che riproduce in modo migliore i colori anche se forse l'azzurro è un po' più brillante dal vivo). Stavo pensando di farne una sciarpona grande per me, ma vista la quantità di progetti ai quali sto già lavorando al momento mi sa che dovrà attendere un po'...

No comments:

Post a Comment