Pagine

Monday, August 29, 2011

A glimpse of my messed-up knitting notes...



See those little circles, some of which are filled in? Each circle represents a row and I fill them in every time I complete one when I have to keep count of the rows or the increases or decreases. Every knitter has her (or his) way of keeping track, I use this little method cause I find it very visually satisfying in showing the progress I am making on whatever I'm knitting!

Ecco una sbirciatina ai miei appunti incasinati del lavoro a maglia. Quei cerchiolini, alcuni dei quali son riempiti, mi servono per tenere conto dei ferri o degli aumenti e delle diminuzioni. So che ognuno ha un metodo diverso per tenere il conto, io faccio così perchè mi da molta soddisfazione in quanto rende molto evidente il progresso man mano che vado avanti col lavoro!

Etsy updates soon!
Presto aggiornamenti su etsy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment