Pagine

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Greyhound

I heard in the news today that the Greyhound bus line is turning 100 years old. As a lover of all things american road trip I have always been fascinated by these busses and will never forget when I got to ride one myself. It was summer of 2009 and it was a trip from Vancouver to Seattle (and back) with one of my best friends. The trip involved, among other things, a very early rise, a young junkie who was looking for some company, a border agent telling us about how Italy had recently lost a few square meters of land to Switzerland (apparently the underwater border between the two countries at the Lago Maggiore had been recently moved, we had no clue), and lots and lots of beautiful landscapes.
It was definitely a memorable trip and these are the only two photos I took...



And look at how beautiful the old busses were!

Via.

No comments:

Post a Comment