Pagine

Thursday, July 17, 2014

F.O.: Yellow lacy tank top

I had this idea in my head for a while that I wanted to make a top where the upper part was made of crochet lace and the bottom part was knit in simple stockinette stitch. I like the result and I think I am going to play around with this style a little more, for instance I was thinking of making a shift minidress using this same construction.
For this top I used a yarn that is made up of 100% lempur, in a beautiful warm yellow color. The lacy upper part has a straight collar line, and the top has a slight A line which makes it very flattering and comfortable to wear.
As always details on my etsy shop!

Avevo in mente da un po' questa idea di realizzare un top la cui parte alta fosse all'uncinetto e traforata, e la parte sotto a maglia rasata. Mi piace il risultato e penso che farò qualche altro esperimento usando questa costruzione, ad esempio stavo pensando di fare un vestito corto e svasato.
Per questo top ho usato un filato della Lana Gatto in 100% lempur di un bel colore giallo caldo. La parte superiore traforata ha uno scollo dritto e il top ha una forma leggermente svasata per renderlo comodo e facile da indossare.
Come sempre dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!




No comments:

Post a Comment