Pagine

Saturday, July 12, 2014

F.O.: The white summer cardigan

This is a white cardigan I finished a few weeks ago, knit up in a ramie acrylic blend with a striped textured stitch, 3/4 length sleeves and with two big plastic buttons. This is one of those cases in which I had a clear picture in my mind of what I wanted to make and the final result turned out how I had imagined. I particularly like the look of the two plastic buttons in the same color of the sweater...I kind of wanted to keep this one for myself! As I was saying the other day, this is the perfect example of something you can wear in a number of different occasions, to the office, out and about in the afternoon, but also, for instance, over a pretty dress at a party on a yacht in Saint Tropez (why not? You never know...)
As always details on my etsy page!

Questo è un cardigan bianco che ho finito qualche settimana fa, realizzato in un misto di ramié e acrilico, con un punto a righe, maniche a 3/4 e con due grossi bottoni di plastica. Questo è uno di quei casi in cui avevo un'idea chiara in mente di ciò che volevo realizzare e il risultato è venuto fuori come me lo ero immaginato. Mi piacciono particolarmente i bottoni grossi nello stesso colore della maglia...ero tentata di tenermela per me questa! Come dicevo l'altro giorno, questo è il perfetto esempio di un capo utilizzabile in contesti diversi, dall'ufficio al pomeriggio in giro, ma anche, per esempio, sopra un vestitino a una festa su uno yacht in Saint Tropez (perchè no? Non si sa mai...).
Come sempre, dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!




No comments:

Post a Comment