Pagine

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Oh my.

(image via: www.apotheke-mayr.com)

I love the packaging of these ice teas! I saw them on a commercial in a magazine and thought they were so pretty! I don't even like ice tea (I drink my tea hot) but this makes me want to buy it. I am the perfect example of the customer you can lure into buying your products just by presenting them in a pretty little package. Not good.

L'altro giorno in una rivista ho visto la pubblicità di questi tè freddi e mi piace tantissimo la loro confezione! Guardate che belline quelle bottigliette! Non mi piace neanche il tè freddo (io il tè lo bevo caldo) ma mi vien voglia di comprarle. Sono il perfetto esempio di consumatore che si lascia convincere a comprare i tuoi prodotti semplicemente se li impacchetti in modo bellino. No bene.

No comments:

Post a Comment