Pagine

Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm free! Life is good!


Ok so I took my exam today, failed as I had expected, but it wasn't too bad! I actually got some compliments for how I had answered the first question (the second I had no idea) and some advice for the next time. All this gave me the slight confidence boost I needed so I'm feeling good for semptember! 
And now...I'm freeeeeee, ahhh feels good! 

Dunque, oggi son andata a dare l'esame, son stata bocciata come previsto... ma non è stato troppo tragico! Il professore è stato bravo, mi ha fatto i complimenti per come avevo risposto alla prima domanda (la seconda ho fatto scena muta quindi ha dovuto bocciarmi) e mi ha dato dei consigli per la prossima volta, ma soprattutto mi ha instillato un po' di sicurezza della quale avevo decisamente bisogno. Ora son più tranquilla per settembre!
E ora...sono liiiiiiibera, ah qual gaudio e tripudio!

No comments:

Post a Comment