Pagine

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I want to go see this...

(from www.lavenaria.it)
I really want to go see this exhibit about fashion in Italy in its 150 years, I already told my mom that as soon as I'm done with this exam she's coming with me to see it...I would have gone with my boyfriend but even though La Venaria is absolutely lovely (Castellamonte, Garove and Juvarra sure knew what they were doing) we've only just been there this spring (see pictures below) to see the exhibition on Italy's 150 years (which was awesome by the way) and there is no way I'm going to be able to drag my boyfriend to an exhibit about fashion...

Voglio vedere questa mostra sulla moda in Italia per i suoi 150 anni, ho già detto a mia madre che appena finisco sto esame mi ci porta...sarei andata volentieri con il mio ragazzo ma per quanto la Venaria sia stupenda (Castellamonte, Garove e Juvarra ne sapevano) ci siam appena stati questa primavera (vedi foto) per la mostra sui 150 anni (bellissima) e sicuramente non riuscirò mai a trascinare il mio ragazzo ad una mostra sulla moda...










Ps: I started a new project!


Ps: Ho iniziato un nuovo progetto!


I don't know if you can tell from the picture but the orange is very bright!

Non so se si capisce dalla foto ma è un arancione molto brillante!

No comments:

Post a Comment