Pagine

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Great stuff...

I only recently discovered this site and i love it. This last summer issue is great, I find summer knitting/designing harder than winter knitting for some reason, I often save pictures in a file on my computer of cool summer knits I find on the web for a little inspiration, and this issue has a lot of interesting examples, here are a few of my favorites...

Ho scoperto questo sito da poco e mi piace assai. L'ultima uscita, primavera/estate 2011 è fantastica. Non so perchè ma l'estate è una stagione più difficile per me per quanto riguarda le idee per i progetti, spesso mi salvo in un file immagini di maglie estive interessanti che trovo sul web per avere un po' di ispirazione, e qui ne ho trovate parecchie, ecco un paio delle mie preferite...



 Blue Daisy by Hillary Smith Callis
Quintet by Melissa Wehrle (I love her designs!)
Lizette by Anne Ginger

Summer is flying by, it's already the 7th of july! I cannot wait to get my stupid exam over and done with so I can enjoy it, I need a trip to the seaside as soon as possible! Also, july is going by too quickly, I still have so many summer projects on my to do list, but august marks my own little personal deadline, after that...I really need to start working on projects for fall and winter...(I have some ideas already, and some pretty cool yarn that's waiting to be used)
L'estate sta passando troppo velocemente, siam già al 7 luglio! Non vedo l'ora di dare sto esame così posso finalmente godermela veramente, ho un bisogno fisico di una capatina al mare, con urgenza! Poi luglio sta passando troppo in fretta perchè ho ancora un sacco di progetti estivi che voglio finire prima dell'inizio di agosto che è il termine ufficiale che mi son data...dopodichè devo iniziare a fare cose per l'autunno e inverno (ho già un paio di idee, e della bella lana che attende pazientemente)

Expect some etsy updates soon!
Presto ci saranno nuove aggiunte su etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment