Pagine

Saturday, August 29, 2015

End of summer

The summer vacations are over, I'm back at the office and the end of summer is aproaching, a part of the year that always makes me slightly sad, even though I do enjoy fall once I get into the groove of it.
Here is a small collection of photos from my summer travels...we decided to travel through Italy for a change, including parts of Italy that I had never been to before, specifically the Marche region, which I found beautiful and quite peaceful as mass tourism doesn't really seem to have discovered this area yet.
It is an incredible country I live in, wherever you go there is so much beauty to explore that a whole lifetime would not be enough to enjoy it completely...











(If you are wondering where any one of these pictures was taken just let me know in the comments!)

No comments:

Post a Comment