Pagine

Friday, February 6, 2015

F.O.: Heather gray headband with cable

I added another headband to my shop today! I actually made a headband almost exactly the same as this one for myself years ago with some beige wool that used to belong to my great-aunt, and I keep it in my bag all the time in winter so that if I forget to bring a hat (which happens very often) I can just take it out if my ears feel cold.
This one here is knit using a 100% superwash merino yarn in one of my favorite colorways, this light heather gray that I think looks great paired with a number of different colors. I used a garter stitch border on this one so the edges don't curl (my beige one has stockinette edges, so it does curl, and while it looks really pretty that way, it doesn't offer as much warmth as this one does), and a pretty cable all around it.
Details are on my Etsy page as usual!

Oggi ho aggiunto una nuova fascia al negozio! Fra l'altro me ne ero fatta una quasi identica a questa con della lana beige che avevo trovato che apparteneva all mia prozia, e la tengo in borsa tutto l'inverno così se dimentico di portarmi un cappello (cosa che accade spesso) posso tirarla fuori se ho freddo alle orecchie. 
Per questa fascia qui ho usato una lana 100% merino in uno dei colori più belli in cui viene, questo grigio perla chiaro che trovo si abbini bene con un sacco di colori. Ho usato un bordo a legaccio per far sì che non si arricci ai lati (a differenza della mia beige dove ho usato un bordo a maglia rasata che si arriccia creando un effetto molto bello ma offrendo meno calore alle orecchie), e una treccia lungo tutta la lunghezza.
Dettagli, come sempre, sulla mia pagina Etsy!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment