Pagine

Friday, September 21, 2012

F.O.: Bright pink infinity scarf and slouchy hat set!

Happy first day of fall! I ate my first pomegranate of the season today which made me a very happy little human being...
Anyways, on to the F.O....finished it today, took pictures and posted it all in the same day, I feel oh so very productive today, yes, yes. I used a simple textured rib pattern both for the infinity scarf (which looks kind of thin but it actually stretches wuite a bit, thanks to the ribbing) and for the rim of the hat. I had to redo the hat beacause the slouchiness (not sure that's a word) didn't come out just right the first time, but it worked out in the end...I like!

Details on my etsy page!

Buon primo giorno d'autunno! Per festeggiare ho mangiato il mio primo melograno della stagione, il che mi ha reso una personcina molto molto felice...
Cooomunque, parliamo di cose serie... Ho finito oggi questo completo di cappello e sciarpa ad anello, e ho fatto le foto e postato su etsy tutto nello stesso giorno, siamo particolarmente produttive oggi. Ho usato un punto a coste un po' tipo coste inglesi sia per la sciarpa (che sembra sottile ma si allarga abbastanza grazie all'elasticità del punto)che per il cappellino. Il cappellino ho dovuto rifarlo perchè non cadeva bene dietro, ma ora è venuto fuori perfetto...mi piace!

Dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!



No comments:

Post a Comment