Pagine

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

An F.O. for myself

I finished this hat and scarf set for myself over the summer (I somehow managed to get a little winter knitting done even though it was really hot) and plan on wearing it all winter...The scarf came out a little short because I didn't have that much wool, but it looks cute and I can wrap it around enough to keep me warm. I had originally made a slightly different hat but it came out too big for me so I ended up giving it to my mom and making a new one...I think this set will get worn very often this winter!

Ho finito questo completo di sciarpa e cappello durante l'estate (stranamente son riuscita a lavorare anche un po' per l'inverno nonostante il caldo) e penso che lo porterò molto quest'inverno...La sciarpa è un po' cortina perchè non avevo moltissima lana, e inizialmente avevo fatto un cappellino diverso che però era venuto fuori troppo grande...ma la sciarpa riesco a girarmela intorno al collo abbbastanza da tenermi caldo, e il cappellino nuovo è venuto fuori perfetto (l'altro ho finito per darlo a mia mamma) e son contenta...mi serviva un completo di questo colore, penso che lo userò un sacco quest'inverno!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment