Pagine

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Green

I have been taking it pretty slow lately (even though I have a few trips and things planned for the upcoming weeks) and have been trying to take in what is by far my favorite part of the year.
I have a pretty high tolerance for heat (within reasonable limits) so that hasn't been a problem, and I have been trying to really stop and enjoy that feeling of having warm wind blow in your face and on your arms. I miss it all winter and when this time of year comes around I want to really bask in that glorious feeling. Guess I'm in tune with the whole #mindfulness trend. Also, I tend to forget how green everything is in late spring/early summer. I know it sounds pretty obvious, yet during the winter months I forget how vibrant everything is when summer starts peeking around the corner...






No comments:

Post a Comment