Pagine

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Paris details

Last month, right after New Years, we took a train to Paris to go visit a few friends who live there.
I had been to Paris once before when I was 12, and I remembered it being a gorgeous city, yet it managed to blow me away with its beauty as if it were the first time I went.
Since anything I could possibly write about how beautiful Paris is would just end up being cliché and trite, I though I would just show you a few pictures I took of small details that grabbed my attention while I was there. My boyfriend was perplexed at the amount of pictures I took of the rooftops in Paris, but how could I not when they looked like this... 



















It was freezing cold but I proudly wore my black merino hat I made last fall (I had been wanting to make myself a black hat similar to this one for ages, and finally managed last November, as evidenced by this instagram picture I took of the work in progress).





No comments:

Post a Comment