Pagine

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Lately


If things have been particularly quiet on the blog lately it is because I have just started a new job, which is no longer on shifts but on a regular nine to five schedule (nine to six actually). While I am really happy about this, this kind of schedule makes it sooo hard to, pardon my french, get shit done. It seems like you get home, you do one thing, and then it's time to prepare dinner and go to bed. I am loving the fact of having weekends again but I still have to get in the groove of it for all the rest of the week, I'm sure it's just a matter of adjusting my life to this new schedule and finding new habits and time management skills I still lack! I have had very little time to work on my spring summer projects but they are very slowly coming along...expect updates soon!

Scusate per il silenzio stampa! Ho recentemente iniziato un lavoro nuovo che non è più su turni bensì con un orario normale dalle 9 alle 18. Sono molto felice di questa cosa, e soprattutto di avere di nuovo i weekend liberi, ma devo ammettere che questo orario rende difficile fare qualsiasi cosa, mi sembra di non avere tempo per nulla! Arrivo a casa, faccio una cosa ed è già ora di cucinare e andare a dormire. Probabilmente devo solo entrare nel giro e prendere nuove abitudini, e sviluppare nuovi skill di time management che ancora mi mancano! Ho avuto pochissimo tempo per lavorare ai vari progetti estivi che ho sui ferri, ma pian pianino sto andando avanti, presto avrò delle novità da mettere nel negozio!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment