Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2014

F.O.: The navy blue tweed cowl and hat set.

I'm really happy with this last FO! I wasn't really sure what to do with this wool because I wasn't sure if it was enough to make what I had originally thought of making...I had to change my plans a bit but I'm really happy!
I love that the hat unintentionally came out a little twenties...
As always details on my etsy page!

Sono molto soddisfatta di questo completo...inizialmente non sapevo bene cosa fare con questa lana perchè temevo non fosse abbastanza per l'idea che avevo avuto in origine...ho dovuto cambiare un po' i piani ma son decisamente contenta del risultato!
Mi piace soprattutto che senza neanche volerlo il cappellino è venuto fuori un po' anni venti...
Come sempre dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment