Pagine

Monday, January 28, 2013

F.O.: Light blue cowl and hat set

And here's another recent F.O.! I bought the yarn for this when I was in the mountains, and I love it, it's slightly rustic, the color is a really pretty light blue with a little bit of white in it and I really love how it looks with the dropped stitch pattern.
Details on my etsy page!

Ed ecco un altro capo che ho finito di recente! La lana l'ho comprata quando ero in montagna ed è stupenda, un po' rustica e di un bellissimo azzurro leggerissimamente mélange perchè ha dentro un po' di bianco...e trovo stia molto bene col punto a maglie cadute.
Dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!




Oh and in case you were wondering...here is where I bought the yarn...lovely Corvara in the Dolomites:
E in caso foste curiosi...ecco dove ho preso la lana...nella bellissima Corvara:


No comments:

Post a Comment