Pagine

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'm still here, I promise!

It's been pretty silent here on the blog lately because life has been a little hectic, finding a new house, getting furniture for it, starting to move, all while reahearsing for a show and trying to write my thesis. Oh, and I got a new kitten...meet Oscar:


Ultimamente non c'è stata molta vita su questo blog, ma sono stata un po' incasinata, fra il cercare casa, ammobiliarla e iniziare a spostare la roba alla casa nuova... in più ho prove per uno spettacolo quasi tutti i giorni e nel frattempo cerco di scrivere la tesi. Ah, e ho anche preso un gattino nuovo... vi presento Oscar:


He's tiny and crazy and hilarious. Anyways, I'll be back to regular posting as soon as things have settled down a bit more...till then, here's a random pretty picture of a tree in the fall...because I knew you wanted to see it...

é piccolo, è pazzo e mi fa scassare. Cooomunque, tornerò a postare in maniera un po' più regolare appena sarò un po' più tranquilla...intanto vi lascio con una foto autunnale, così, perchè so che ci tenevate...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment