Pagine

Monday, July 2, 2012

F.O. Striped blue, pink and offwhite top

Aaand, i have an F.O.! I'll admit this top didn't really come out the way I had planned and at first I was a little disappointed. In my head it was supposed to be longer and, well, just different I guess. But it grew on me and I actually find it really pretty now. I had to stitch down the collar because it rolled a little awkwardly and now it looks great, nice and clean and the yarn I used is a lovely 100% cotton I've used about a hundred times before and which I love, it's great, shiny and fresh! Also, I love the degrading color effect (to get it I simply used two threads in different colors together).
As always, details on my etsy page!

Eeee, ho un nuovo capo finito! Devo ammettere che questa maglietta non è venuta esattamente come me la immaginavo, e all'inizio non ero contentissima. Nell'idea originale doveva essere più lunga, e me la ero immaginata semplicemente un po' diversa. Ma dopo un po' mi son abituata al risultato (e l'ho anche perfezionata: ho dovuto cucire giù il colletto perchè non stava bene arrotolato e dava un effetto un po' strano, ora è molto più bellino e pulito) e ora la trovo molto carina. Ho usato un filato 100% cotone già usato un sacco di altre volte e col quale mi trovo benissimo, bello, lucido e fresco, e l'effetto dei colori sfumati (ottenuto usando assieme fili di colori diversi) mi piace moltissimo.
Come sempre, dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!


No comments:

Post a Comment