Pagine

Friday, February 3, 2012

F.O.: The dark green sweater with amber-colored buttons!

I finally finished it! This one took forever, probably because of all the stockinette stitch involved and the fact that the wool was quite thin...but it came out well and I love the way the little amber-colored plastic buttons stand out against the dark wool (I perused the store for about 20 minutes before finally deciding on which buttons I wanted...).
Details on my etsy page!

L'ho finita finalmente! Questa è stata lunghissima da fare probabilmente per via di tutta quella maglia rasata...e del fatto che la lana era abbastanza sottile. Mi piace come è venuta fuori e in particolare il contrasto dei bottonicini contro la lana scura, ci ho messo 20 minuti buoni a scegliere i bottoni nel negozio....
Dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!

UPDATE: this item is no longer available, sorry!
Mi spiace ma questo capo non è più disponibile!

No comments:

Post a Comment