Pagine

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2011 Wrap up

Ok, so I saw this done on many blogs and initially thought I was too lazy to do a post like this. I changed my mind and decided I would give it a go for a very simple reason...knitting is a very time consuming craft and I always feel like I'm going too slow, like I'm not being productive enough and updating my etsy store often enough. Doing a post where I show all the things I have made this past year might make me feel like I haven't been so improductive after all...and it's also a way of showing what I meant in this post when I talked about my "collections". Just note that the first and last collection of the year are not complete because some of the items in these collections I made in 2010 or in 2012 and therefore are not included in this list. Also, for various reasons, not all of these items are or have been in my etsy shop. So here it goes...

Dunque. Ho visto post come questo in vari blog e inizialmente pensavo di essere troppo pigra per farne uno anch'io. Ho cambiato idea per un semplice motivo...lavorare a maglia è un'attività estremamente lenta e ho sempre l'impressione di non produrre abbastanza capi, di andare avanti troppo piano e di non aggiornare etsy abbastanza di frequente. Fare un riassunto di tutto ciò che son riuscita a fare in un anno magari può farmi avere l'impressione di non essere stata poi così improduttiva. Inoltre può illustrare meglio cosa intendevo in questo post quando parlavo delle mie "collezioni". La prima e l'ultima collezione, in questo post, non sono complete perchè le ho realizzate a cavallo dei vari anni. Ah e, per vari motivi, non tutti i capi qui mostrati sono o sono stati sulla mia pagina etsy. A voi...

Oh, I forgot to mention...some of these items are not knitted...they are crocheted or sewn...

Ah dimenticavo, alcuni di questi capi non sono lavorati a maglia bensì all'uncinetto o cuciti...




























That's 25 things...it's actually not too bad if you count the fact that there are a few other things I made that are not in this list, for instance items I made for myself or commissioned pieces...
Let's hope 2012 will be even more productive though!

Son 25 pezzi...non è malaccio infondo, calcolando che questa lista non include alcune altre cose che ho fatto nel 2011, tipo capi per me stessa o pezzi commissionati...
Speriamo però che il 2012 sia un anno ancora più produttivo...

No comments:

Post a Comment