Pagine

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'ts been a while...

Hello there! Long time no post. Well, life, as far as university is concerned, has been a bit of a bitch lately. I've been stuck on the same exam for months now and yesterday I failed it again. I know this is normal for this particular exam, but it is still very frustrating indeed. Good thing I'm a little more free now (at least for a while), and since the weather has been incredible lately and I've been stuck inside studying forever, this morning my boyfriend and I went to S.Antonio di Ranverso. Beautiful as ever. Too bad we got there too late to go inside so I didn't get to see the frescoes by Jaquerio. 

Buondì! Son sparita per un po'. Ultimamente la mia vita universitaria è stata un po' una merda. Son ferma sullo stesso esame da mesi e ieri per la terza volta non l'ho passato. Per quanto io sappia che tutto ciò sia nella norma per questo specifico esame, la cosa rimane comunque parecchio frustrante. C'è di buono che ora, per un po', sarò un pochino più libera, e oggi ho approfittato del fatto che ci sia ancora un clima stupendo e son andata a S.Antonio di Ranverso col mio ragazzo. Stupenda come sempre. Purtroppo siam arrivati troppo tardi e non siam potuti entrare. Peccato perchè avrei rivisto volentieri gli affreschi di Jaquerio.









Also, now that I have more free time I will be knitting more. I have so many things I'm making, all at the same time...too many! And too many of them are for myself! I don't know what happened, it has been years since the last time I made something for myself, and now all of a sudden I have the urge to start a hundred different things!

Inoltre ora che son un po' più libera avrò più tempo per lavorare a maglia. Sto lavorando a un sacco di cose contemporaneamente...troppe cose! E troppe di queste cose son per me stessa! Non so cosa sia successo, sono anni che non mi faccio niente e ora tutto a un tratto mi sto riempiendo di progetti di cose per me!

No comments:

Post a Comment