Pagine

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A little vintage knitting inspiration...

I love this site...you can find all sorts of vintage knitting patterns that are no longer covered by copyright, all in one convenient little spot on the web. Even though I don't actually use the patterns (because I don't know how to read patterns in english, hehe, and because I prefer making patterns up myself anyways) I often take a look for a little inspiration...
I love how most of the patterns are still wearable today (if one likes vintage or vintage-inspired styles of course)...

Questo sito è fantastico...raccoglie tantissimi modelli vintage che non son più coperti da copyright (e che quindi uno può usare a piacimento). Anche se non li uso (perchè non son capace a leggere i modelli di maglia in inglese, e perchè comunque preferisco crearmi i modelli da sola) dò spesso un'occhiata per farmi venire qualche idea...è davvero notevole quanto molti di questi modelli siano ancora attuali (se uno ama lo stile retrò ovviamente)...
















No comments:

Post a Comment