Pagine

Monday, September 5, 2011

F.O.: Orange cotton dress

Finally finished and photographed, the last summer project this year, here is my orange cotton dress! I am definitely satisfied with how it came out: the shape was how I had envisioned it, the lace panel works (in my opinion) and overall this is a pretty wearable summer dress that can be worn with flats or flat sandals everyday or with heels, like in the pictures, to dress it up a little. It is, I must admit, a little see-through, and since a slip isn't ideal due to the lace at the waist, I suggest wearing it with cream or skin colored underwear. Not too sexy I know, but it's the best solution.

Finalmente finito e fotografato, l'ultimo progetto estivo quest'anno, ecco un vestitino di cotone arancione! Son decisamente soddisfatta di com'è venuto fuori, la forma è come me la ero immaginata, gli inserti lavorati a pizzo stanno bene lì dove sono (trovo), e nel complesso è un bel vestitino estivo molto portabile. Si può portare con sandali piatti o ballerine tutti i giorni oppure coi tacchi, come nelle foto, per renderlo un po' più elegante. Devo ammettere che è un pochino trasparente. Visto che una sottoveste non è l'ideale per via del pizzo intorno alla vita, consiglierei di portarlo con biancheria color crema o color carne (non è molto sexy, lo so, ma è la soluzione migliore).



Details on my etsy page!
Dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment