Pagine

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hi there!


Tomorrow I'll be at a country fair/market with my booth...hoping that goes well! First time I'm doing this by myself without anyone to help me set up, I guess I'll have to ask other vendors for help...
I put my etsy shop on vacation mode for tomorrow, but it will be open again real soon with updates! Speaking of which...

Domani sarò ad un mercatino di paese con il mio gazebo...speriamo vada bene! E la prima volta che vado da sola senza aiuti, mi sa che dovrò farmi dare una mano da qualche altro venditore a montare il gazebo...
Per domani ho messo la mia pagina etsy su "vacation mode" ma riaprirà presto con degli aggiornamenti! A proposito...


I finished the blue summer sweater, and I love how it came out! It looks just like I had pictured it, I am very satisfied, the intarsia gives it an interesting touch without being too loud, exactly what I was going for...
Ho finito la maglia estiva blu e son decisamente contenta di come è venuta fuori! Il risultato corrisponde a ciò che mi ero immaginata, gli inserti bianchi danno un po' di decorazione ma in modo discreto, che è l'effetto che stavo cercando, son soddisfatta...
 
Also, for tomorrow, I made a few hair accessories...I figured it would be a good idea to have some smaller objects to sell as well, in winter I sell woolen headbands but there is no way anyone is going to buy that in this heat, so I thought of hairpins as a summer alternative. I plan on making a few more this evening...
Inoltre per domani ho fatto un po' di accessori per capelli...ho pensato che potesse essere una buona idea avere anche delle cose più piccoline da vendere, e mentre d'inverno vendo fasce per capelli di lana, con sto caldo ho pensato di sostituirle con forcine decorate come alternativa estiva. Penso che ne farò ancora un po' stasera...


There is a pretty big storm right now outside (we seem to be getting a lot of those lately) and my cats are being hilarious. He is, as usual, terrified by the storm and is hiding under my chair between my legs and sometimes meowing in discomfort. She, who hates him, is trying to decide which option bothers her the most, whether staying inside in the presence of him, or going outside in the rain and thunder...oh, she just opted for going outside...yes, she hates him that much.
C'è un temporale notevole al momento fuori (ultimamente ce ne sono in continuazione) e i miei gatti si stanno comportando in modo fantastico. Lui, che è terrorizzato dai temporali, è nascosto sotto la mia sedia fra le mie gambe e ogni tanto lancia un miagolio di timore. Lei, che lo odia, ha passato un po' di tempo a decidere se le desse più fastidio stare dentro in compagnia di lui, o uscire sotto la pioggia e i tuoni, e alla fine ha optato per uscire...lo odia a questi livelli.

2 comments: