Pagine

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

7 threads

Why hello there! My first day of freedom has been thouroughly enjoyed, even though I am wondering why it is so COLD all of a sudden...hello, we're in july? I wore tights this evening, this is not normal. Oh well whatever....

Ma salve! La mia prima giornata di libertà è stata ampiamente goduta, anche se avrei una domanda: perchè all'improvviso fa così FREDDO? Siamo a luglio perdincibacco! Stasera per uscire ho messo le calze a maglia...e stavo bene! Vabbeh...


Just so you know, my summer projects are slowly coming along, right now I'm working on a tank top, and this particular project involves 7 threads hanging from my needles. It is, I will admit, a little confusing...but I like the way it's coming out! I'm just going to say it has something to do with an old video game. And I'm also going to say that I hope that will be clear once the top is finished, I'm not so sure...you will see soon enough...

Torniamo a noi...sto pian pianino andando avanti con i miei progetti estivi, al momento sto lavorando a un top per il quale sto lavorando con 7 fili contemporaneamente...ammetterò che mi confonde un po', ma nel complesso non è male come sta venendo fuori!
Dirò solo che c'entra un videogioco molto vecchio. E dirò anche che spero che la cosa si capirà quando la maglia sarà finita, non son sicura...vedremo...

No comments:

Post a Comment