Pagine

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer knitting inspiration

I know I say this all the time but I wish I could knit more....I always thought I would have more time after I graduated, but now that I did, I'm still studying for something non-university related, plus looking for a job and it seems like I never have time. Or maybe I'm just not too good at time management...Also my wrist has been hurting more than usual recently which is little frustrating...I should stretch it more before knitting and take more breaks ...
I have however finished an item I will show you soon and I have been looking around for inspiration for summer knits and fallen in love with so many beautiful patterns, take a look:

So che ormai lo ripeto sempre ma mi piacerebbe avere più tempo per lavorare a maglia... pensavo che una volta laureata avrei avuto più tempo ma fra il fatto che sto studiando per una cosa non legata all'università, e il fatto che sono entrata nel meraviglioso mondo della ricerca di un lavoro, di fatto non è così....o forse è solo che non ho buone capacità di gestione del tempo.
Inoltre ultimamente il polso mi ha fatto più male del solito...devo fare più stretching e più pause mentre lavoro...
Ho però finito recentemente un capo che vi mostrerò a breve e ho dato un'occhiata in giro per un po' di ispirazione estiva e trovato una serie di modelli bellissimi:

Via DROPS design

Peking via Twist Collective

Gaia via Rowan
Viridis via Twist Collective
Cool via Kim Hargreaves

Via Vogue Knitting





No comments:

Post a Comment