Pagine

Thursday, March 19, 2015

F.O.: Heather gray and beige striped brioche stitch headband

I have always loved heather gray, but only recently have I discovered how chic it looks paired with beige, as the subtle difference between the two light, neutral colors just looks amazing. It might be all of the Scandal episodes I have been watching lately and Olivia Pope's incredibly elegant style that have made me discover this beautiful color combination.
Brioche stitch is also a relatively new discovery for me, and while I am initially intimidated by new stitches, now that I got the hang of it I just love it.
So this is the result...a pretty, very warm and soft 100% merino wool headband in subtle stripes of gray and beige.
As always...details on my Etsy page!

Il grigio perla mi è sempre piaciuto moltissimo, ma solo di recente mi son accorta di quanto stia bene combinato con il beige, i due colori neutri e chiari, per via della assenza di un netto contrasto, creano un abbinamento estremamente chic.
Potrebbero essere tutte le puntate di Scandal che sto guardando ultimamente, e lo stile incredibilmente elegante di Olivia Pope, ad avermi fatto scoprire questa stupenda combinazione di colori che finora non avevo mai considerato.
Un'altra scoperta relativamente recente per me è il punto brioche. Inizialmente sono sempre un po' intimidita dai punti nuovi che non conosco, ma ora che ci ho preso la mano mi piace moltissimo.
Il risultato di tutto ciò è questa fascia in pura lana merino, a strisce verticali beige e grigie, morbidissima e caldissima.
Come sempre...dettagli sulla mia pagina Etsy!




No comments:

Post a Comment