Pagine

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Luna Reef

Michelle Tavares is the artist behind Luna Reef, a beautiful art print shop I keep going back to lately.
I find that her artwork has an incredibly calm and soothing quality and I love how it reflects her nomadic life. The artist studied illustration and design at Utah Valley University and has lived in various different places including Florida, Hawaii and New York.
As she puts it "With each move I take a piece of our last home and incorporate it into my artwork. While we lived in Florida, my work became very nautical. When we were in Utah, it was the mountains and desert that inspired me."
This is evident when scrolling through her prints, as is her fascination with nature and science.

Take a look at her shop here and her beautiful website here.









 All images via.

No comments:

Post a Comment