Pagine

Sunday, January 4, 2015

I'm back!


I'm back from a short vacation in France where we spent our time tasting wine in Burgundy and celebrating the new year with friends in Lyon. Now I'm back home and ready to start this 2015 with about a milion ideas for beautiful things to make, a huge list of projects to finish and a strong feeling of inspiration to make this year fun and productive and to keep myself busy, engaged in the world around me and ready for adventure.
Happy 2015 everyone!

Sono appena tornata da una breve vacanza in Francia dove abbiam passato il tempo assaggiando vini in Borgogna e festeggiando l'anno nuovo con amici a Lione. Ora son di nuovo a casa e sono pronta a iniziare questo 2015 con un milione di idee per cose nuove da produrre, una lunga lista di progetti da portare a termine e una piacevole sensazione di ispirazione a rendere quest'anno il piĆ¹ possibile produttivo e divertente e a tenermi attiva, interessata e partecipe del mondo intorno a me e pronta a nuove avventure.
Buon 2015 a tutti!

No comments:

Post a Comment