Pagine

Friday, August 22, 2014

F.O.: Light blue and grey organic cotton shawl

I have fallen in love with this organic cotton yarn which I already used for this item. Infact I am making myself a summer cardigan out of the light grey colorway.
Here I used it to make a simple shawl in a pattern I have used numerous times, I just love the look of these shawls, they are simple, not to granny-like, very useful during the transitions between seasons, and look great wrapped around your neck as in the first picture. I think it is about time that I make one for myself!
As always, details on my etsy page!

Mi sono innamorata di questo cotone organico che ho già usato per questo capo, infatti mi sto facendo un cardigan estivo usando la versione in tinta unita grigio perla. 
Qui l'ho usato per fare uno scialle usando un modello che ho già ripetuto innumerevoli volte, mi piace molto come vengono questi scialli, sono semplici, non troppo da nonna, sono molti utili durante la transizione fra le stagioni fredde e calde, e stanno benissimo avvolti intorno al collo come nella prima foto. Mi sa che è giunta l'ora che me ne faccia uno anche per me!
Come sempre dettagli sulla mia pagina etsy!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment